Monday, March 7, 2011

The First Monday from Now On

11:11. I know I have not written in a long time. I only just woke up. I have been dealing with a panic attack problem for a year or so, and though I may still deal with anxiety, it's nowhere near the level I had been dealing with/suffering through. The cause was Yaz--a pill that is incredibly common for women to take for a variety of reasons. I just want to say this because I want people to KNOW: if you have panic attacks...if you know someone who does...if that person is woman taking this very common pill, my advice is to try a possible solution: quit the Yaz. You know, just in case it solves all your problems like it did for me. When I quit taking it, I felt like I should have done it a long time ago, that time was wasted, and that being on it made me forget how it felt to be me completely.

With that said, I have a lot of catching up to do. Books to read and review, poetry to investigate, dreams to mull over like warm olives. If you haven't had any of those...I recommend the ones at Earth, Bread, and Brewery in Germantown.

No comments:

Post a Comment